CaliforniaColleges.Edu Announces New Webinars2015 | Admin | May 12, 2015 at 11:52 am
CaliforniaColleges.edu is the one-stop website for information about higher education in California for students, counselors, and parents. It has been developed in collaboration with the California State University (CSU), University of California (UC), California Community Colleges (CCC), Association of Independent California Colleges and Universities (A I C C U), and the California Department of Education. CaliforniaColleges.edu includes the following features:
- Explore Colleges and Careers
- Explore the full range of accredited public and non-profit colleges and universities in California and nationwide
- Determine the careers that best match your skills and interests
- Match schools and majors with your career interests
- Plan and Pay for College
- See which high school classes are needed to meet admission requirements
- Learn about ways to pay for college
- Create a personal portfolio to track your college planning
- College Admissions
- Gather information about the admission requirements at all California colleges and universities
- Apply online to many of the colleges and universities in California
There are two upcoming webinars of value provided by CCGI in for Californiacolleges.edu, please be aware that you do have to sign up for the webinars at least 24 hours in advance of the start time to be permitted access.
First Webinar is geared towards anyone who has Administrator rights in the Professional Center as opposed to Professional rights. If you are new to the Professional Center it is a great way to figure out the difference between the two user roles so you can decide how to assign user roles accordingly on campus.
The Professional Center for Administrators:
Tuesday, May 12, 2015 from 3:00 PM to 4:00 PM (PDT)
Second Webinar is geared towards anyone at a school site who is interested in data collection and contextualizing the date to further support students growth. It will help you understand how the student activities on the site help translate and correlate into useful data.
Utilizing Pro Center Reports to Gather End-of-Year
Thursday, May 14, 2015 from 3:00 PM to 4:00 PM (PDT